The Empire Comes Back! Founded as a Constitutional Republic in 1776, has the once great United States of America devolved and reduced herself to being merely another malevolent empire? Here we shall examine this question as we review the facts concerning the present stats of this "Union"
"If your God is not your King, then your king becomes your god"
An empire assumes the divine attributes of:
1. Exercises political control or influence over vast expanded territories beyond its natural or original boundaries -- i.e., Puerto Rico, Philippines, Samoa.
2. Meddles politically in the affairs of foreign nations.
3. Maintains military posts or bases throughout the world.
4. Conducts wars of aggression on foreign soil rather than be restricted to defensive wars only for its own protection.
5. Plays the role of ‘world policeman’ in order to maintain political stability in a region for its own self interest.
6. Has self-assumed powers or interest in the social, physical, economic and educational welfare of the citizens of smaller or lesser nations, i.e., Peace Corps Program.
7. Annexes or offers statehood to nations or territories comprised of alien people – i.e., Hawaii, Alaska.
8. Has an expanded immigration policy.
9. Accepts foreigners into its realm as unskilled laborers.
10. Original citizenry becomes rich, lazy, fat and demands "bread and circuses" (aka "pleasure-treasure" mentality).
11. Has an ostensibly successful economy while national debt increases.
12. Personal wealth increases while personal debt and bankruptcies greatly increase.
13. Economic disparity widens between its citizens, rich and poor ("homeless").
14. Social classes result - 3 classes in Rome -
a. Patricians (elite)
b Equites (middle class)
c. Plebeians (lower class) sometimes known as bourgeoisie and proletariats.
15. Stipulates and regulates a national health care program,. i.e., Medicare, Medicaid.
16. Regulates and manages a state-run "free" public educational system. In 1863 during the Lincoln administration, the U.S. Department of Education was established with five employees. Its only original official purpose was for the collection of statistics.
17. Pretends to protect the citizens from themselves by removal of their means of protection – i.e., firearms.
18. The centralized government becomes top-heavy, self-serving and is the largest employer in the empire. It then is replete with graft, fraud, waste and inefficiency.
19. Has a powerful foreign political influence exerted upon its leaders in order to influence foreign policy and even to grant favors, i.e. China and Israeli states.
20. Has an abundance of laws (legislative acts, bureaucratic regulations, executive orders and judicial edicts) in order to control the masses and to strengthen its own position claiming infallibility and irresistibility.
21. Continues to make demands upon its citizens to pay for expanded imperial governmental projects by a progressive and gradual increase of a wide range of taxes, duties, imposts and fees.
22. Offers benefits to non-citizens: financial, medical, social, and so forth; largesse which acts as an attraction for increased alien immigration.
23. The size of government is so vast that it cannot effectively "police" its own bureaus, departments and employees so that it creates an ideal climate for political corruption.
24. Gives legal license for moral corruption among its citizens, i.e., judicial decisions such as Roe vs. Wade and the giving to homosexuals a protected class status.
25. Maintains a vast social welfare system, thus creating an atmosphere which greatly fosters and encourages governmental dependence within the minds of its citizen recipients.
26. Creates and maintains a central government "statist" mentality in the minds of its citizens by means of a vast propaganda campaign.
27. The empire's fiat currency, economy and the government's treasury are controlled by a usurious central banking system.
28. Regulates and manages a vast agricultural program, i.e., In 1862 during the Lincoln administration, the U.S. Department of Agriculture was established with ten employees. Its only official original purpose was for the collection of statistics.
29. Builds and maintains a vast highway transportation system. The Romans were master road builders and thus the origin of the phrase "all roads lead to Rome." The original purpose of both the Roman and American "super highway" system was for the rapid and uninterrupted movement of military troops.
30. Decreases the value of human life (abortion and euthanasia).
31. Has a large and pernicious criminal element which results in the empire maintaining a vast domestic police force.
32. Creates and maintains internal civil strife between different ethnic groups due to cultural conflicts and the struggle for ethnic superiority.
33. The descendants of the original citizens eventually become a dispossessed element in society.
34. The religious belief system of its founders and forefathers loses its controlling influence and is replaced with an opposing religion.
35. The memory of its original heritage and the exploits of its ancestral heroes are eventually minimized, diminished, despised and/or simply forgotten while make-believe "heroes" with perverse values are manufactured and; therefore, portrayed as the ideal of the imperial dream.
36. Miscegenation among its subjects is allowed and even encouraged by its political, social, academic and religious leaders.
Historical and current empires may differ from each other in their peculiar characteristics but the one common element that all empires possess is that they are held together by FORCE. This force may take the form of economic, political and/or educational coercion, but it always finally results in brutal military force. This force is eventually turned inward upon its own subjects (citizens) in order to demand total allegiance to the state as being supreme.
History proves that once a nation has descended into becoming an empire, there is very little hope for its recovery. In the case of the United States, the only hope for redemption is found in genuine individual and national repentance: